To mark my come-back to blogging, and even though Shannon doesn't do this link up anymore, it was always a fan favorite (and one of mine too!)
Right now, I'm saying So What...
- I have been tempted to put on my workout clothes before bed so I have one less obstacle in my way of getting to workout. Yes - sometimes I use dressing myself as an excuse.
- I also miss the days where I would drop Liv off at preschool and just come home, and fail to put on a bra. One of the small perks of being less than endowed in that area.
- Now that I'm on the hunt for blogging inspiration, I am finding that my activities and menu planning are starting to revolve around what I can blog.
- Every time I ask (scold) the girls "Can you stop making noise just to make noise," I hear a little voice saying "I think you already know the answer to that question." Thanks for that, Husband.
- I used "getting a pedicure with me" as a bribe to get Liv to ride her bike without training wheels for a very selfish reason: because I needed to have one done.
- After being snuggled and pawed and climbed all over all day, I need a tactile break from it all! Nate sure does get the short end of the stick in that department. Sorry, Lover!
- We have two gallon-sized Ziploc bags full of Easter candy still. I keep threatening to throw them out, but then where would I get my evening sugar rush?
- I have a love/hate relationship with the older children of 19 Kids and Counting. They're all getting married and having babies, and I can't look away. I just have to know what's going to happen to them all!
- I remain cautiously optimistic that this snowy-spring-rainy crap will not completely crush my spirits.