This week, I'm saying SO WHAT:
- Two of the past three times I've gone to workout was because I finally got access to the WiFi and could watch my shows on Hulu completely uninterrupted. And be on the treadmill - the fat-free icing on the cake.
- Avery has a legitimate obsession with Chap Stick. She's hoarding them - I may need to call in TLC.
- I let Avery pick out Nate's birthday cupcakes. They were Sesame Street.
- I didn't get Nate a birthday present. I did, however, take the girls to the Dollar Tree and let them go nuts. They bought him Chapstick (guess who's pick), a Spiderman wash cloth, a travel coffee mug and two chocolate bars.
- Project Runway Spoiler Alert: I was more disappointed than I should have been about Justin not winning. But I feel like we're friends because he likes me Tweets.
- This week we dug out the winter coats and bought new snow boots. Ugh, I miss summer.
- With new babies in our world, Olivia is asking more and more questions. The answers "from God," and "I don't know," are only going to last me so long.