* I have one daughter and one shadow. Avery does and says the exact same things as Olivia. Only in a tinier body.
* I set a reminder on my phone to set the DVR for the new fall shows we're going to try. The list is long and will be whittled down, but most new shows get a fair shake to start.
* Some days I go to yoga more to get Avery away from me and around other kids to play with.
* I'm not a huge Twitter user, however, the coolest tweet I've ever gotten was from @CarolineManzo after I comment I made about her on Real Housewives of NJ. She's real enough that I'm sure it was her and not an assistant.
* In an effort to be a cute-after-school mom, I attempted homemade fruit leather. It was just that. Fruit and leather. Call me a fatty, but I need the sugar from good ole Betty Crocker. Sticky enough to wrap on your finger and pretend you have monster hands. Don't act like you didn't.
* After a particularly rough, 2-year-old afternoon, Nate came home with two bottles of Diet Coke and roses. Before you just the beverage choice, I already had a new box of wine chilling in the fridge. Good man.
* I love summer weather and am sad to see it go, but I am really excited to bring out the leggings and boots again. An excuse to wear "yoga pants" in a professional setting - I'm all for that!