Let's get right to this, baby!
Meet this wonderful sponsor
- I haven't lost all the weight I wanted to for this trip. I feel better, I can run longer, scretch further, so I know those are milestones I should be proud of, but it's still disappointing to go shopping and still need the same size I needed in the fall.
- I did score two amazing dresses at Dry Goods this weekend, however. Totally random find at the mall, but I love this store!
- I am starting to get more and more anxious about traveling with Avery. I'd like to think she'll go with the flow of the other kids, but somehow I'm afraid I won't be that lucky.
- I am still loving my new job - plus I get gel manicures every other week. Hello perks!!
- I still have some spots for guest writers while I'm away. It's a great FREE chance to promote yourself with a new fan base! Leave a note if you're interested!
- I need to get the girls back on a routine where we hit up storytime and kid things again. We fell away from that over the holidays and with my starting back part-time. I miss having that fun, playtime with them.
- The hubs and I need to plan a date. (hint hint, darling)