Before the rant/bragging/me session begins, I want to make sure you all check out the My Jlynn Giveaway. You can win Jen's five-wrap gold nugget bracelet - retailing for $75 - this is serious swag. And you can enter everyday by sharing on your social media sites!
- Office life has been seriously dull since my work BFF moved away. I'm seriously struggling from 8-4 every day.
- I updated my resume to include my work here on this blog and my shop. It's a big deal. I should brag about it more.
- I have taken the last two Friday's off, and plan to do the same this week. It's summertime people! I'm working with a super short Minnesota summer!
- I know I should be excited for Olivia's dance recital on Saturday, but I'm kinda dreading the having to sit through every other kid's performance to see the two, 200-second dances where she may or may not participate.
- I only had one glass of wine at our anniversary dinner because I ate so much food! I didn't even order the creme brule! (this is big people)
- I'm really glad that we found a school/day care for the girls to attend when Nate goes back to work next week, but I'm really sad they have to go at all. But I like nice things, so income is needed - what can you do?
- Nate repainted our living room. I am not sad at all that I was not around to help with that "redecorating" element of the process.
- Father's Day is four days away and "the girls" haven't shopped for their dad yet. I've still got time to take them, right?
- I have been seriously neglecting my Etsy shop. But I have new beads (hopefully in my mailbox this afternoon) so new bracelets are on their way!
- I am completely happy being a mom of two beautiful, healthy babies, but newborn pictures on Pinterest make my uterus glow like E.T's chest.
- Avery is cutting teeth again and this reminds me why I am prepared to have this be my LAST time with a teething infant.
- I shameless posted other people's photos of my kids on Facebook/Instagram this weekend. Hey, I made the "filter" edits, so it's like they were my photos, right?