Sara Grace, follower and friend, was kind enough to give me the Liebster Blog award on Tuesday. Apparently leibster means "darling" or "beloved", which is just too cute not to share!
The Liebster Blog Award criteria:
The Liebster Award is for up-and-coming bloggers (200 followers or less) that you think deserve recognition for their fabulous blogging abilities.
How the process works...
Each nominee should:
- Choose blogs to give the Liebster Award to.
- Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
- Post the award on your blog.
- List the bloggers you gave the award to with links to their sites.
- Leave a comment on their blogs to let them know they's received the award.
- Share five random facts about yourself.
I am passing the Liebster Award on to:
My Five Random Facts (and if you want more check here)
- I have green eyes and my left eye has a mark in the iris from when I was hit with a rubber band as a child.
- I have never eaten a Big Mac.
- I went to Yearbook Camp my senior year in high school.
- Both times I was pregnant, I thought I was having a boy before we had the ultrasounds (wrong!)
- I love Chinese food - hate Leeann Chins.