Time flies when you're having fun! This Friday, Avery hit the 4-month mark.
THINGS OF NOTE:
- 15 lbs, 7 oz (85th percentile); 27 inches long (100+! my baby is off the charts!); head circumference 40.5 cm (35th percentile)
- Has found her hands and feet and is constantly chewing on one or the other
- Blows spit bubbles when she's excited
- Has tried rice cereal from a spoon, but was not impressed - she liked the yellow squash food puree better. Who wouldn't!?
- She loves her big sister and is entertained by everything she does!
- Had her first tooth break through (on 4 months and 1 day!)
- Laughs with her Dad at the "Soooo Big" game
- Smiles at any face that will smile back
|The class baby shot for our family - measure kid against this ugly stone cat - been around since I was a baby!|
|Fish face, spit bubbles anyone?|